On March 27-28, an international online conference will be held on the topic “Sustainable utilization of bio-resources and waste of medicinal and aromatic plants for innovative bioactive products” organized by the Center of Competence “Sustainable utilization of bio-resources and waste from medicinal and aromatic plants for innovative bioactive products”. The Conference is an international, interdisciplinary platform focused on the effective use of the resources of medicinal and aromatic plants and the utilization of agro-bio-waste, as well as the application of green technologies to generate and offer to the industry innovative technologies and products thus creating conditions for sustainable growth of the bioeconomy. It aims to cover the wide spectrum of application of medicinal and aromatic plants with special emphasis on the sustainable use of bioresources for development of innovative products with high added value.
The conference includes the following sessions:
• Characterization of the genetic and metabolite diversity of medicinal and aromatic plants (MAP) for their cultivation and further utilization
• MAP by-products – extraction, composition and biological activities
• Obtaining and chemical characterization of biologically active natural and synthetic compounds
• Biological activity of natural and synthetic compounds.
• Formulation, characterization and quality control of MAP-based products
• Polymer nutraceutical and cosmetic formulations from MAP
We have invited leading scientists from the academia and industry, and hope that you will join us and share you most recent research results.
Please visit our website https://cumap.site. The registration is open.
Please consider that there is NO REGISTRATOIN FEE but there is a limited number of registrations available.
We look forward to meeting you online.